It's like a punch in my heart when I think about it. So many thoughts pop up that I don't know what to think. But the main ones are that I am so afraid he's gonna act differently and the other one is that anyone can know about it.
About the first one I am terrible scared about the fact the he might act differently around me when we meet again. At least we are talking like always. But there's always this other voice inside my head asking 'can I say that?', 'can I go talk to him first?', etc. Hope it goes away REALLY fast. And when we meet I want us to still make the same jokes and stuff like that.
The second one I am really afraid is that when me and my friends meet his friends they'll talk about it, maybe accidentally, or that someone who knows a friend of mine might tell. Meanwhile, I am just going to wait till time passes and it's all forgotten, cause I 've been in this position before and time cured it.
Meaning: I have to wait and RELAX.
Actually, this same thing happened to him and another friend of mine and they are more than ok (of course, it has been 2 years ever since, but back then they were already ok) so I hope it goes the same way.
During all of this post I wrote I tried to keep positive, my head kept asking "what if this is not gonna happen?" and the truth is I can be sure till time passes. What I do know is that I (we) should not be taking this so serious!!! I mean, this happens very often to people and we are friends for so long that it's not fair to throw it all away. Ok, maybe it'll be weird now, but I am 498320980% sure it will go away. We must laugh because of it and make the best of it. I HAVE TO STOP WORRING ABOUT IT (or anything at all). Done, I hope I doesn't have to come here AGAIN to talk about this.
Oh, and of course, I had to over react and maybe do something that is SO not like me... And the worst part is that I care about what that person thinks. I just hope I am really wrong cause, after all, I am not that kind of person to have said that so I don't think I have anything to worry about.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário