One days and I had to come back. And now is something I HAVE to do because I have a test tomorrow and if nothing is going to be said I'm gonna get fucked up because I can't focus with this thoughts in my head.
We haven't talked ever since. I mean, he didn't come talk to me. Actually I guess we talked once or twice on facebook since we met (one year ago), but considering what happened I guess he should come talk to me, right?
I hate this so much. I have no experience in this 'thing' because all my life I never wanted anything more than one night with nobody. And not that I want something with him now, but I want him to want something with me. But then if he did I would have to "dump" him and I can't do it. Can I be MORE selfish?
And I am so worried about what other people might think. I can actually see: "did he come talk to you?" and I'll say no, and it'll look like he didn't like it (right?) but we actually don't know and the thing is I dind't like it very much, but I guess that if I say it, it'll sound like I don't want to look like he is the one who didn't like it. Am I making any sense here? Gosh, that's why I have this rule of not hooking up with people who are my friend or friend with friends, even though I've done it before, hahahaha. There it goes, I guess I said everything I had to. Now, can anyone PLEASE give me any advice?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário