22.8.13

Stop it right now.

I guess  I am tired of playing the victim, you know? Actually, let me tell you how ~funny it is that most of the posts I write the word tired, right? I should be tired of being tired. In fact, I am. In fact, I am tired of everything! I am tired of always doing or saying the wrong things, thinking so much abaout everythng, worrying so much abour everything, caring so much about everything... I am just ridiculously tired of being sooo tired!
Why do I have to have this old thinking about 'popular people and not popular peole'? It feels like I study in a usa high school, jeez. Why have I been dealing with such a low self-steem lately? Why am always thinking about the amount of friends of people? Why am I always thinking about 'likes' and stuff? Why am I always thinking about what other people think of me? And why do I worry about it? Why don't I start thinking about me a little bit more? Why don't I aprecciate myself a little bit more? Why does people have to act so badly sometimes? Why I think about all of this all the time?
I HAVE TO STOP. This is so full of crap.
Reading this makes me sound like a maniac (weird) but my head is so full of shit! I need to clereafy my mind and start a new me. A more relaxed, smart, nice, talking, pretty (ok, superfecial alert) me. But not become obsessed about everything. Just chill and be more 'active' in life. Not wasting time with shit.

Nenhum comentário: