I just can't be like those girls. Talking like they are friends forever. As my mom says, it's gonna take a while. And I believe, I really do. But lately it hasn't been that easy. I wanna talk to them as I talk to my friends and other people, the reason I know other people. But suddenly, I don't know how to do it anymore. I feel afraid and scared of what they might think. But at the same time I feel so silly, especially because I just think about it too much! I have to forget the subject and just live my life. Not caring about what other people may say, but just be myself. Forget all about how shy I've become and talk to people as I am interested.
The other reason I feel so silly is that I keep thinking that I want to have looots of friends, but WHY??? I mean, it's really good to have people who like you, but that souldn't define who you are or consume you. The friends you make are the friends you deserve, either to have by your side either to be happy. I am not gonna lie I feel a little jealous of this girls (around 5,6) that easily talk to people, but who said I can't or should be like them?
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário