17.9.12

Same way, same game

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY don't want to feel like I was feeling before coming back here. I really don't. All that sadness, feeling alone and not part of anything just makes me feel like wanting to pack my things and just travel to another planet. And honestly, these past few days facebook only made it worst. But I realize now that this is not important. It's not about that, is about how you live your life. The people who are part of it, what do you do with your life and the moments you spent with people important in your life. And WHO said that quantity is better than quality? I am not gonna lie and say that I completly forgot about this subject (popularity and stuff), but I am trying really hard not to because it only makes me sad. I mean, all those things I see are not really true! I am not gonna make any promises about tomorrow, but I will stop getting worried and START LIVING THE MORE.

Nenhum comentário: